2012年2月8日水曜日

Why Fly Ice

why fly ice

Ice Breaker – Leaving On A Jet Plane

It's that time of the week again…time for an ice breaker question! Last night, I flew home from the Chicago area where I was away on business most of the week. Today's question is about flying. For those of you who are new or who forgot, ice breaker questions are used to help people get to know each other – to "break the ice" so to speak. I love hearing what other people have to say and how they think. So for today, I'm excited to throw out another simple ice breaker question. I'll answer it first, then it's your turn. Answer the question by leaving a comment for us all to enjoy. Thanks!


Fly Fishing Reels, House Paint, Weaving Looms, Ice Makers
Learn more

Question: Do you like to fly? Why or why not? When was the last time you took a plane to travel somewhere? Where did you go?

My Answer: Here you go….

I kind of answered part of this question already, but I'll give you a little more detail. Actually, I like to fly. I am amazed at the brain power and inventive thought that goes into flying. Think about it – several tons of metal, luggage, and people traveling 30,000 feet above the earth at amazing speeds. It doesn't sound possible when you think about it like this.


Fire and Ice
Learn more

As I mentioned in the introduction, I flew this week to and from Chicago on a business trip. The trip was good for learning about a new company initiative and helping to set the standard for applying this new initiative across our business. But the trip was great for other reasons. I was born in the Chicago area, and I lived there until I was eight. I have family that still lives there. I had the chance to spend an evening with my Grandma and my aunt and uncle. I also spent and evening with my brother and his family. What a blessing to merge business and family.

(By the way, thank you to Diane, Chad, and Kevin for filling in while I was away. If you missed them, please go back the last three days and read their contributions to the Stretched community!)


So there you have it, my answer to the question. Now it's your turn….I can't wait to hear what you've got to say!

Don't forget to sign-up for the NEW Stretched Community.

S
u
b
s

These are our most popular posts: why fly ice

How Food And Drink Companies Benefit From Ice ... - Why Fly Bye

Should you buy and operate a bakery, cafe, or perhaps a providing company, the other sure item thats commonly used with these companies are ice machines. They can be quite a significant part of any sort of economic that ... read more

Greetings from Vacaville, CA - HeliFreak

New Member Introductions If you are new to HF, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What Helis do you fly? You will find our community very friendly, why not break the ice and introduce yourself. read more

Ice Breaker – Leaving On A Jet Plane

So for today, Im excited to throw out another simple ice breaker question. Ill answer it first, then its your turn. Answer the question by leaving a comment for us all to enjoy. Thanks! Question: Do you like to fly? Why or why not? read more

Canis lupus 101: Part 2 of a Great New Series--Wolf Winter Study

Planes fly because their wings are shaped like a foil. Ice ... Firing up the Red Dragon, we heat the flying surfaces, then brush the ice off as it melts. ... Why does the weather keep frustrating our desire to collect information? read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿